24 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

Let's complete the story. Please use past tense

The Lazy Donkey

In a land far away, lived a kind and hardworking farmer. He had a special power to understand the language of animals. One evening, he heard the donkey and the bull talking to each other. He hid behind a tree and listened. The bull was complaining to his friend, the donkey. “I am so tired,” he said. “I worked so hard in the fields today.”
“Why do you work so much,” asked the donkey. “Look at me-all I do the whole day is eat, sleep and enjoy myself!” The bull thought that the donkey was very lucky. “What do I do to live like you,” he asked sadly. “Well, I always pretend to be ill. Dont eat your food, moan and roll on the ground if you are in pain. Then the farmer won’t take you to the fields,” the donkey advised. The next morning the bull did as the donkey told him. But the farmer, who had heard everything, was determined to teach the lazy donkey a lesson. And .............................................

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder